I was just spending some time over on Antonette’s Blog and found this fun little survey. I’ve been working on writing out Noah’s Birth Story and needed a little break so I thought this would be fun!
1.What is your favorite summer drink?
Non Alcoholic-Crystal Lite Lemonade
Alcoholic-I have a new found love for pomegranate martinis.
2.What is the best summer sport to play?
I used to love volleyball, but haven’t played in a looooong time.
3. What is the best summer sport to watch?
The only summer sport that comes to mind is baseball, and quiet frankly I’d rather watch paint dry.
4. Do you like the ocean, pool or lake?
I have this irrational fear of water when I can’t see the bottom. I just picture all the creepy things swimming around under me, so I’m gonna go with pool.
5. Some folks drink whiskey in the winter and gin, tequila (margaritas) or rum drinks in the summer. Does your alcohol of choice change?
Nope, give me a slushy fruity drink anytime of the year!
6. What is your favorite summer song?
This year I’m loving Kid Rock’s All Summer Long
7. What was your best summer growing up? How old were you and why was it your best?
Hands down, the summer after my senior year of high school. I was 17 and getting ready to head of to college. Amanda and I spent pretty much every day at the beach or working at Einstein’s just having a blast. We had our own little beach routine, and would just spend the whole day hanging out. The next summer was pretty great too though, that’s when we got our tongues pierced.
8. Have you ever had a summer romance that you knew would end?
Eh, random fling? Yes. Romance? No.
9. How old were you when you first went skinny-dipping? Who were you with?
The first time? Hm. I honestly don’t remember the first time, but the one that sticks out the most was my freshman year in college. A small group of us sneaked out to Mt. Baldy late at night and went skinny dipping in Lake Michigan.
If you’ve read this post, you are officially tagged! If you don’t have a blog, you can post your answers in the comments section here. If you do have a blog, link back to mine after you post your answers.