For our first family vacation we took a little road trip down to North Carolina to visit my aunt and cousin and for Steve’s sister’s wedding. A little recap…
- Coming home with 2lbs of chocolate covered gummy bears
- Swapping plants with my aunt, that I’m sure to kill
- Noah learning how to clap, and now doing it everytime we say, “Yeah!”
- Noah blowing raspberries at me for the first time while trying to get a tsp of Motrin in his mouth.
- Lainey kissing a giraffe for her birthday
- Spending time with family we haven’t seen in over a year
- Noah playing peek a boo with his blanket on the way home.(the ONE cute moment of the entire car ride for him)
- Coming home with suitcases full of CLEAN laundry.
- Having time to read and entire Sookie Stackhouse book on the car ride home.
- Watching the girls dance at the reception. Addison suckered some woman into being her dance partner all.night.long.
- Noah having an ear infection for the whole trip.
- Paying $20 for a crappy pedicure that lasted 4 hours. Apparently they’ve never heard of using a top coat.
- Forgetting to bring Noah’s highchair
- Untangling a huge bunch of balloons when you realize you only have an hour and 15 minutes until the wedding you are attending starts.
- Finding every piece of food I thought Noah ate either under his bum or smooshed into the van floor.
- An odd rash Noah got on his legs after a day of sprinkler fun.
- North Carolina BBQ. Bleck.